Nigerian Law School Student Nnenna Amadi, has died due to wrong treatment by a nurse of the school clinic who gave her injection.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
It was gathered that Nnenna Amadi who until her passing, was a student of Nigerian Law school, Lagos state campus, had a severe asthma attack on Thursday, August 11, and was rushed to the school’s medical centre.
Sources allege the law school’s clinic has only one nurse and that instead of giving Nnenna oxygen when she was brought in, they gave her injection because oxygen tank was available.
She was later rushed to another hospital where she was confirmed dead on arrival. Sources claim she kept saying before she died.:
REXPNZ --CONTINUE READING BELOW--
“I can’t breathe!”
Nnenna lost her dad in April this year.
No Nigerian Law School student is talking about this on Twitter because they are busy reading for exams.
A student of NLS, Lagos died yesterday due to the lack of oxygen in the campus clinic! The students are scared. NLS is not making things better…
— Grammar Police (@AdewaleBepo) August 12, 2022