The Federal Government of Nigeria, through Lai Mohammed, the Minister of Information and Culture has finally spoken regarding the Judicial Reports on the Killing of Endsars peaceful protesters., and has tagged the report as Fake News.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
It is worth mentioning that Lai Mohammed, who was highly vocal during and after the Endsars protest on October 2020 remained silent after the Lagos State Judicial Panel of Inquiry on Restitution for Victims of SARS Related Abuses and other matters submitted its investigations and findings to the Lagos State Government.
The report which was last week, submitted by Justice Doris Okuwobi to Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos indicted the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Police also contained at least 48 names of protesters who were either shot dead, injured with bullet wounds, or assaulted by soldiers or went missing.
REXPNZ --CONTINUE READING BELOW--
Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information, finally broke his silence, and reacted to the said report on Tuesday in Abuja, described the leaked report as Fake News and a hoax, stating that the report circulating in social media cannot be relied upon, and that the said document by the Judicial Panel was full of discrepancies and errors.
The minister added that the Lagos judicial panel failed to address some of the issues raised by a ballistic expert that testified before it and the testimonies of the Nigerian Army.
Mohammed also knocked the panel for compiling allegations made by Nigerians and submitted them as a report to the Lagos state government, adding that the panel failed to investigate the claims of police brutality.
Also Read: Video Proof that Shows Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Knew he was Getting Sacked (Watch)