Pastor Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-president of Nigeria, Goodluck Johnathan, has listed 10 reasons, APC presidential flag bearer, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, will loose the forthcoming presidential and general elections.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Besides running a Muslim-Muslim ticket, which is already seen as imbalanced, Reno Omkri, in his argument, maintained that Tinubu is a known drug lord, and his running mate, Kashim Shettima Mustapha, who was unveiled on Wednesday, July 20, 2022, is a suspected Boko Haram sympathiser.
He took to his is verified IG page to reveal 10 reasons why he believes Tinubu and APC (being the ruling party), doesn’t stand a chance again with national leadership, especially against opposition party, PDP. In his words; reno said;
1. He is a KNOWN DRUG LORD.
2. He is running in a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
3. He is running with a suspected Boko Haram sympathiser.
REXPNZ --CONTINUE READING BELOW--
4. His parentage, age and lineage are in doubt.
5. He was involved in the #LekkiMassacre of 2020.
6. He lost his own home state to the PDP.
7. He is involved in a legal dispute over Alphabeta.
8. His region’s socio-cultural group, Afenifere, are against him.
9. He is seen as an architect of the Buhari administration.
10. His wife openly said ‘Igbo we no dey trust una again’.
With the above reasons, the 2023 elections are just a formality. Atiku will defeat Tinubu. No argument!k