DIY Natural Ulcer Remedy – Today you’ll be learning to use some locally available Natural Remedy to Help Ulcer Patient. This can be helpful if you happened to be in a remote location where access to quality healthcare is limited or unavailable.
Full disclosure: I wish to state that I am no medical practitioner and I have no license to practice medicine. What I am about sharing is my personal knowledge that was pass down to me by my parents and their parents before them.
Now that I have gotten that out of the way, here is a simple but effective Natural Remedy to Help Ulcer Patient, but first things first, get the following.
- Milk (personally I use peak milk, full cream, you can use any one you see fit)
How to use
- Wash the turmeric properly, peel it gently, and then boil and allow it to cool,
- Add milk, (I usually put half tin and save in the fridge for evening). But you can put 1 full tin depending on your choice and pocket.
- Add 3 Spoons of Honey and drink every morning before meal and at night.
- Try as much a possible to be consistent with this for 2 weeks,
Please remember that this knowledge on DIY Natural Ulcer Remedy With Household Items that have been shared shared with you is not to be mistaken with a a proper medication. Endeavor to see a healthcare professional ass soon a possible to proper guidance and counselling.