Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere, the general overseer of the Omega Power Ministry, has reaffirmed his promises to formerly homeless Nollywood actor, Kenneth Aguba, who have been a guest in his OPM foundation for several week now.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Apostle Chibuzor who threatened last week to send the actor back to Enugu where he was found homeless, reaffirmed his promises to the actor that OPM will give him all the help he needs to start afresh and put his life together, get married, settle down, have kids, start a family and start a business.
To the surprise of many, the Actor insisted that he must marry a virgin from Israel, after several Nigerian girls, including one Young Girl, Annastasia Micheal Olamma, declared interest to love and marry the actor.
Apostle Chibuzor speaking on Sunday, listed 5 things he will do for the couple, including sponsoring their wedding at OPM, sposoting their honeymoon at Dubai.He also said that he will establish a business for Aguba and his wife, in a facebook post which reads;
--CONTINUE READING BELOW--
1. I will support his wedding.
2. After wedding I will send Aguba and his new wife for honeymoon in Dubai. Hotel, feeding, shopping, tour guide etc.
3. I really want Aguba to settle down and have children of his own.
4. All the children they will have scholarship from OPM nursery to primary school and university overseas.
5. I will establish businesses for them.