3 Fast Food Workers in Rumuekini Port Harcourt Saved From Smoke Poisoning -thanking their heavens fortunate to be alive after they inhaled generator fumes that knocked them unconscious.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The incident was confirmed by a post shared by one @ vardkpounds which reads;
This happened earlier this morning around 6pm in rumuekini, this happened as a result of the lickage of petrol from a generator in the shop, it’s a fast food and they usually sleep at the shop after there activity during the day! We the neighbors rescue the 3 of them out of the shop and was able to make them conscious!
One of them was already acting abnormal like his mad so we had to pour them lots of water give them milk, oil and coconut milk water hopefully they are revived! Thank God for the gift of life..
--CONTINUE READING BELOW--
The men, who sleep in the restaurant where they work, were rescued yesterday morning, October 21, by neighbours who suspected something was wrong.
Also Read: Anambrarians Reacts to Deputy Governor Nkem Okeke Defection to APC
View this post on Instagram
The neighbours opened the restaurant doors and managed to pull the unconscious workers out before reviving them.
Also Read: See this Fake iPhone 12 man bought at Computer Village in Lagos (Video)