Several opinions and condemnations have been pouring at a popular gospel artist, Sammie Okposo since he came out to publicly admit that he had an extra-marital affair with a lady he met while in USA.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Some have condemned him, saying that he shouldn’t have engaged in such, giving his status in the Christendom, some have also called for him to resign and step down from his position.
Recall that Sammie in his apology, said that all ministerial works are indefinitely paused, until whenever he feel ready. However, Bodmas Kemepadei, a media aide to Bayelsa State Governor, has listed 10 things Sammie Okposo should do.
He opined that Sammie should take full responsibilities for his action, then go and meet the family of the lady and present himself, then seek his wife’s support to cater for the woman and his unborn child, especially since the sidechick has said she’s keeping the baby.
Apostle Bodmas Prince Kemepadei – Coordinator of the Sacred order of Egbesu brotherhood wrote saying;
EGBESU APOSTLE LISTS TEN THINGS SAMMY OKPOSO SHOULD DO:
--CONTINUE READING BELOW--
1. He should end this public display of childishness and take full responsibility of his actions.
2. He should calmly inform his wife and seek her support to cater for the woman and his unborn child.
3. He should give glory to God for this perfect gift, the child is God’s blessing.
4. Inform his own family of the development and seek their support to visit the woman’s family.
5. He should officially present himself to the woman’s family and take full responsibility.
6. He should secure an apartment for the woman and place her under close watch.
7. Discuss and provide the needs of the woman.
8. Start planning for the arrival of the baby
9. Stop responding to negative stories and critics
10. Settle with his wife away from the public.
Also Read: 19-Year-old Mother Cries out to the Authorities after her Madam whom she owed Money Seized her Baby