As Bola Tinubu, a former Lagos state governor had made it clear that it is his lifelong goal to be the president of Nigeria, former presidential aide, Pastor Reno Omokri, has also made it clear in several of his posts why Tinubu isn’t the best candidate.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Earlier today, in a post he made on his social media page, the avid traveller asked the jagaban 10 questions that need to be publicly addressed. They are;
1. What is your real name? Can you prove it with a certificate from your primary or secondary school?
2. What is your real age? Can you prove it with a birth certificate issued when you were born, rather than an affidavit?
3. Who are your real parents?
4. What is the source of your wealth?
REXPNZ --CONTINUE READING BELOW--
5. What is the state of your health?
6. Why did bullion vans leave your house on Election Day 2019?
7. What did your wife, Oluremi, mean when she said (and I quote) “Igbo, we don’t trust you anymore”?
8. What are your business interests in Alpha-Beta, a company that is making multibillions from Lagos?
9. Do you suffer from Enuresis (uncontrollable public urination)?
10. What was your role in the #LekkiMassacre of peaceful, unarmed, #EndSARS protesters of October 20, 2020?